Sunday, November 30, 2008

JUst W ith HIm.


Believe me….

trial and error is not the best way to test God’s WORD because, when you least expect it, an explosion will occur.

I’ve been there, done that too. If you’re all wondering if I’m really saved, let me assure you, I AM> But I’m also human enough to realize that most of you have not yet ascended to lofty heights of spirituality where your flesh and its longings atre no longer an issue.

Get up, REPENT, dust your self off and move on.

mUch profound if u’ll going to discover intimately God’s mighty Power…

BEing protected by GOd WoW!..

I thank HIM much for until now He’s there always to lift me up and keeps on reminding me that I AM HIS CHILD AND HE will never forsake me. It’s because HE love me and will always love me..

LOve you DAddy GOd!

Yankee your child.

No comments: