Monday, February 9, 2009

welcome legal age!!!



my first question i asked i had not mentioned a couple things and im not sure how to edit it so i just decided to rewrite it thank you for the ones who did reply to my previous question
Im going to be 18 in 6 days and i started school late so im still in high school my guardians say i legally can not move out till im 19 is this true? also my guardians are moving to fl. in 5 days one day before my 18 birthday if i don't want to move with them can i still move out on my own even though im legally still 17 for a day
i do have a job and a way of transportation and i have an app. that i can rent at also so i am stable enough i just wanted to make sure that i could if im still in high school move out and if i leave a couple days before im 18 can you get into trouble?

No comments: